The delicate skin around your eye is the thinnest on your body – equivalent to only a few sheets of paper. It’s also the first area on your face to show the signs of skin aging.
Using Dermalogica eye treatments both day and night can help smooth, firm and brighten the eye area in accordance with your body’s natural circadian rhythm.
• Use products that contain skin-smoothing ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids to help reduce puffiness and fine lines.
• To conceal the appearance of dark circles, reach for tinted, illuminating formulas •before bedtime• Apply a nighttime eye treatment to help rejuvenate and repair your skin while you sleep.
• Look for ingredients that target multiple signs of skin aging at once.
• Age Reversal Eye Complex contains Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides to fortify compromised skin.for best results• Pat on eye treatments with your ring finger, which is weakest, for the lightest pressure.
• Apply from outside corner in to avoid stretching the skin unnecessarily.
• Avoid rubbing or being too rough, which can promote sagging.